Archive for Tags
Releases 12 Mar 17 0
- 00:00 – L.A. Love by Fergie
- 02:48 – Monster (DJ Dirty Dave Mix) by Eminem feat. Rihanna
- 05:58 – Criminal (Varsity Team Radio Edit) by Britney Spears
- 10:26 – Uptown Funk (Danny Dove Bootleg) by Mark Ronson feat. Bruno Mars
- 13:56 – Sexy Bitch (Abel Ramos Remix) by David Guetta feat. Akon
- 18:00 – Rock This Party (Everybody Dance Now) by Bob Sinclar & Cutee B feat. Dollarman & Big Ali & Makedah
- 21:47 – Living For Love by Madonna / Oh Oh by Mike Candys
- 26:16 – One More Night (Party Rock One More Time Mix) by Maroon 5
- 29:15 – Hey Mama by David Guetta (Afrojack Remix) feat. Afrojack & Bebe Rexha & Nicki Minaj
- 32:21 – Do What U Want by Lady Gaga feat. R. Kelly / Seek Bromance (Avicii Vocal Edit) by Tim Berg
- 36:06 – Wiggle by Jason Derulo
- 39:33 – A A Ao by Bali Bandits
- 42:32 – It’s My Life (Mikey Sky Remix) by Bon Jovi / Hangover by Taio Cruz
- 45:58 – Gdfr by Flo Rida feat. Sage The Gemini & Lookas / Five More Hours by Chris Brown & Deorro
- 47:40 – Jump Around (Club) by House Of Pain
- 49:47 – The Next Episode (Twerk Remix) by Dr. Dre feat. Snoop Dogg / Ya-Ya-Ya-Ya (Loopy Spoons Edit)
- 53:50 – Blazin by Ruxell / Drunk Bitch (Melbourne Mix) by Jack Derek
- 56:04 – Act A Fool (Loopy Spoons Remix) by Ludacris
Artists 24 Feb 17 0
In the summer of 2005 four friends (including Jordan LaChance) got together and created a techno group called Euphoria. No songs were released and the group disbanded later the same summer. Despite the quick downfall, an idea was born for Jordan. From the years 2005-2009 nothing happened, aside from research and learning various music creation programs and a few remixes of songs like I Kissed A Girl by Katy Perry and Tainted Love by The Clash.
In 2009 Loopy Spoons was created. A solo project created by Jordan with the intention of creating electronic music without a goal or purpose other than to be just what it is. Music. “It will never be about duty, work, or money for me. But instead always about the love of doing it.”
The name Loopy Spoons doesn’t have a spectacular origin story. It’s simply two ridiculous words that stick together nicely. The idea to move from Jordan LaChance releases to Loopy Spoons came shortly after discovering deadmau5 in 2010.
While Jordan creates mostly electronic music, he occasionally splices in some house, dubstep, and dance elements. “Exploring all the genres of electronic music will always happen for me. Who knows what the next sound will be for me.”
Jordan uses a variety of programs to create and play music. Programs like ACID Pro, Cubase, Pro Tools, Fruity Loops Studio, & Ableton Live. Quite often Jordan will use his iPhone to map out beats while he is on the move if an idea pops up. For that he uses Fruity Loops Studio Mobile & Nanostudio.
Releases 30 Mar 11 0
LOON is an experimental electronic album that was produced entirely on a 1st generation iPod touch with no real rhyme or reason other than to prove it could be done with a modicum of success.
There’s really only a few things Loopy needed to make this happen:
- iPod touch (1st gen)
- A sense of adventure